Sebring Slip & Fall Lawyers
Slip and Fall Accidents, fall under an area of law called premises liability. Generally a slip and fall refers to accidents & injuries which occur due to the negligent maintenance, or unsafe – dangerous conditions on property owned by someone other than the accident victim.
Florida law requires landowners, business owners, homeowners and property owners to maintain their property in a manner that does not cause injury to those that, for various reasons, visit the property.
Injured victim’s of a slip and fall accident or incident are often subjected to various types of injuries which require medical treatment, physical therapy, surgery, and may also be forced to miss extended time from work while recovering. In severe injury situations, the victim may be left with long term or permanent physical problems.
As a law firm providing experienced Sebring slip and fall lawyer legal services, assisting Lakeland, Sebring, Bartow, and surrounding areas with slip and fall liability legal claims, we are committed to protecting the legal rights of each and every client, while always striving to provide the highest standard of legal representation.
If you or a loved one has been injured as the result of a slip and fall accident or incident, make sure your legal rights are protected by seeking the legal advice of an experienced Sebring slip and fall attorney by contacting Lopez & Humphries, P.A., at calling (863) 774-3573.
A Slip and fall accident often occurs as a result of:
- Liquid substances left on a floor surface;
- Failure to properly remove snow from walkways, sidewalks, and parking areas;
- Slick floor surfaces;
- Stairs or steps which are not in accordance with city code;
- Walkways which are too steep;
- Carpets or rugs which are not properly secure;
- Carpets or rugs which have snags, holes or other damage;
- Walkways, sidewalks, and parking areas which have potholes.
- Lawn or grass areas which have significant holes or unsafe dips in the terrain;
- Any other unsafe condition which may cause one to slip, trip or fall, resulting in an injury.
Lopez & Humphries, P.A., addresses all related issues that should be taken into consideration when pursuing a personal injury liability claim, including, but not limited to:
- Injuries as a direct result of an accident;
- Lost Wages;
- Medical Bills;
- Pain and Suffering;
- Permanent or long-term loss of quality of life;
- And when there is a loss of life, families may also seek compensation in a wrongful death case.
When injured due to a slip and fall accident or incident, you should first seek medical attention, and then seek the legal advice and representation of an experienced Sebring slip and fall lawyer as soon as possible. The longer you wait to obtain legal representation; it may directly affect your ability to achieve a successful outcome. Contact Lopez & Humphries, P.A., today by calling (863) 774-3573.
In the event that a death has resulted from a slip and fall accident or incident, immediate family members of the victim may seek justice in the form of a wrongful death liability law suit.