Despite Lake Placid’s small size, it has managed to earn itself two nicknames—”The Caladium Capital of the World” and “The Town of Murals”—thanks to the abundance of murals on local buildings and the area’s production of caladium bulbs. Lake Placid is also home to the 240-foot-tall Lake Placid Tower, a concrete observation tower.
To reach the Sebring office of Lopez & Humphries, PA from Lake Placid, follow the directions below:
- Take E Phoenix St to US-27 N.
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto US-27 N.
- Continue onto US-27 N.
- Continue onto US-98 N/US Hwy 27 S.
- Continue onto Lakeview Dr.
- Continue onto S Ridgewood Dr.
- Enter the traffic circle.
- Lopez & Humphries, PA will be on your left at 521 S Pine St., Sebring, FL 33870.