Mulberry sits at the junction of state roads 67 and 30 and is home to the Alafia River Reserve and Badcock Home Furniture. Located near the phosphate rock mining area called Bone Valley, Mulberry has been dubbed the Official Phosphate Capitol of the World by the local chamber of commerce.
To reach the Bartow office of Lopez & Humphries, PA from Mulberry, follow these directions:
- Head east toward NE 1st Ave.
- Turn right toward NE 1st Ave.
- Turn left toward NE 1st Ave.
- Turn right onto NE 1st Ave.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto FL-60 E/E Canal St.
- Continue onto US-98 S.
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-17 N.
- Lopez & Humphries, PA will be on the right at 4500 US-17, Bartow, FL 33830.