Lakeland Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being accused of a crime can be a life-altering event. Being placed under arrest and charged with a criminal offense can certainly turn your world upside down and cause tremendous fear and confusion. Without proper representation, you could be convicted and face severe penalties including incarceration, loss of your driving privileges, or restrictions on your freedom if placed on probation. The most critical of all of your rights as an accused is your right to counsel.
At the Law Offices of Lopez & Humphries P.A., we take every criminal defense very seriously. Whether a misdemeanor or felony charge, you will need immediate representation in order to preserve your rights under the law. We will defend you aggressively and call upon our knowledge and experience to mitigate the negative impacts of your arrest. If you have been arrested and charged with a crime in the Polk County Florida area, contact the criminal defense department at the Law Offices of Lopez and Humphries P.A. by calling (863) 774-3573 immediately, or fill out our online form.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW
Your guaranteed right under the U.S. Constitution include:
- The Right to an Attorney
- The Right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions
- The Right to a fair and speedy trial
- Protection against unreasonable search and seizure
- The Right to appeal a conviction if one is obtained
- The Right to a fair and reasonable bond if bail is granted
CONTACT THE LAW OFFICES OF LOPEZ & HUMPHRIES, P.A. TODAY!
If you have been arrested for, or accused of any of these crimes it is critical that you retain immediate legal representation:
- Felony Assault
- Battery Charges
- Domestic Violence
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence)
- Retail and Credit Card Theft and Fraud
- Capital Crimes including Murder
- Rape and Sex Crimes
- Drug Possession (including intent to sell)
- Juvenile cases
- Probation Violations
- Boating Under the Influence (BUI)
- Embezzlement and White Collar crimes
- All other Criminal Offenses
Be sure to retain a qualified and experienced Lakeland criminal defense lawyer immediately! Make sure to preserve your rights, and refrain from making any statement or submit to an interview or questioning by law enforcement without your criminal defense attorney present. We strongly urge you to contact the criminal defense team at Lopez & Humphries, P.A. for the experience and aggressive representation you will need. Call (863) 774-3573 for a no-obligation consultation regarding your case.